….People Smart, Humble, Go-Getter and Leader who can run Warehouse?
….Self Starter, Handle Details and Able to lift 50 lbs.?
….Able to Keep Warehouse Organized and Clean?
…..Team player; fits in well with small group & family company-oriented.
….Willing to Delight Customer and Supply Confidence!
JOIN OUR COMPANY
Family-owned and operated since 1961, FORSHAW is a premier supplier in the Pest Management Industry. Offering more than 1500 products across the US, the company is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has seven additional offices strategically located to provide exceptional, hands on service.
Looking for a great company to work for? You will find it with Forshaw Inc. Forshaw offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k).
Warehouse Leader will maintain the warehouse and inventory, pick/pack/ship orders, and serve customers by meeting customer needs and resolving customer problems.
- Handle all picking, packing and shipping of products via LTL and UPS
- Be responsible for inventory received, placement, product counts, and upkeep
- Maintain shipping documents before and after deliveries
- Establish and maintain good customer relations by communication in person with customers, providing information on ordering and delivery times
- Take customer product orders to back up Customer Service Rep and Salesperson
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed
- Comply with all DOT and OSHA regulations
- Able to serve as back up delivery driver for sprinter van when needed
- 5 Years Warehouse Experience including forklift, pallet jack, a plus
- Acclimate to Warehouse temperatures which vary with season
- Available to begin by early AM
- Current Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Pass Extensive Background Check and Drug Test
- Be able to routinely handle up to 50 lbs.
- Respond to official inquiries and make entries on reports and records
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Basic computer experience or knowledge a plus
- Must be able to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public