CENTERFIRE 75 WSP

Be the first to review this product

$70.59
OR

Quick Overview

CENTERFIRE 75 WSP - 4 x 2.25 OZ PER BAG
One 2.25 oz water soluble packet per 25 gallons of water makes a 0.05% solution May use either a 0.05% or 0.1% solution. 16 packets/case, sold by the case.

Centerfire 75 WSP

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

  • Centerfire 75 WSP

Details

One 2.25 oz water soluble packet per 25 gallons of water makes a 0.05% solution May use either a 0.05% or 0.1% solution

Additional Information

Active Ingredient imidacloprid
Case Quantity 1

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

TERMIDOR SC - 78 OZ

TERMIDOR SC - 78 OZ

$140.50
TERMIDOR HE - 79 OZ

TERMIDOR HE - 79 OZ

$147.50
   

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.