- Powerful, fast, and convenient way to treat drywood and subterranean termites, with major termite business expansion potential.
- Microllose is BASF’s purified microcrystalline cellulose matrix. It’s an extremely appetizing (more so than wood itself) termite food source formulated with 0.5% active ingredient, and it doesn’t add moisture to wood.
- Gallery treatments inside structures for subterranean termites and drywood termites.
- “Off-structure” treatment sites include trees, utility poles, fencing, decking, railroad trestles, piers, beams, and other structural or landscape timbers.*
- Convenient, compact, ready-to-use vials minimize technician exposure.
*CA label does not allow application to trees or piers.
- Additional Information
Active Ingredient No Case Quantity 4 boxes/case