FMC is excited to announce a new wood treatment product named Totality™ Wood Treatment. Totality provides Pest Management Professionals (PMPs) with formulation and application efficiencies which can help improve the profitability of their wood treatment programs when compared to competitive products. The specific features include:
· FMC EC formulation with a low use rate – 3.2 fl. oz. of Totality per 1 gallon of water for a 0.6% finished dilution
· Totality eliminates the need and expense of special mixing equipment – no drills, mixing impellers, & buckets
· Totality’s label saves PMPs up to 20 minutes* per job as 1 coat is required versus 2 coats on competitive borate labels
· FMC EC formulation increases productivity as less time is spent mixing and cleaning equipment
· FMC EC formulation is sensitive on expensive spray equipment
From a performance standpoint, published university data indicates that bifenthrin provides effective termite repellency and mortality. Specifically, bifenthrin kills termites at levels as low as 0.01 ppm in soil**. Combine these data points with additional FMC research and a new confidence in wood treatment applications emerges. Supporting FMC data indicates:
· Totality treated wood was found to have up to 2,800 ppm of FMC bifenthrin after 6 years
· FMC bifenthrin was detected in wood up to a depth of 8mm after 6 years
Totality cannot be sold in NC (7/2/14).
Click here to buy Totality.